Home » Crew Leader Opportunity
Back to Nature Landscaping is a successful and BUSY landscape Install and Maintenance contractor who has been helping employees build a better life in Blacksburg VA, and the New River Valley for over 8 years. We provide many landscaping services from mowing to hardscaping.
Back to Nature strives to provide a unique work environment in a challenging industry that prioritizes our employees and our community over our bottom line. We do this by playing the Great Game of Business, utilizing an open-book management system, and living true to our core values at home and at work. We share the numbers, share the profits, and always go the extra mile for those we serve.
Passionate Performance, Dig Deep, Be Real, & The Human Element
– You want to be a part of building and maintaining Award-Winning Landscapes.
– You want to work for a small and dynamic company that’s the right size you can grow into.
– You get fired up to get stuff done.
– You’re tired of working for a company where information is a secret – We keep score and share closing ratios, company financials, individual job successes/losses, and all the info you need to know to be successful.
– You are a forward thinker and are ready to advance in your career and be a part of Back to Nature’s Career Ladder and training programs.
– You love to come up with creative solutions to help solve problems on the job site and ensure clients are excited and satisfied with their projects.
– You are enthusiastic about learning new products, techniques and using new and specialized equipment.
– You want to surround yourself with like-minded people.
– Leading and empowering a team of up and comers.
– Produce client projects on time and on budget guided by our scoreboard, coaching, and daily discussions.
– Communicate efficiently and effectively with managers and co-workers to ensure efficiency, quality, and safety on and off job sites.
– Learn and be a part of our company culture. We are a TEAM!
– Willingness to learn the business from landscaping to financial performance.
– Continuously explore and investigate means of improvement and to help teach and empower other crew members around you.
– Able to work and get along with management and other crew members.
– Own a smartphone to track time, notes, and photos of jobs.
– At least one year experience in the Landscaping or Maintenance Industry
– Drivers license and reliable transportation to work on a daily basis
– Ability to drive a truck and trailer and use most tools related to the position
– Solving problem is a daily occurrence and you should be ready to collaborate with an open mind to bring about great win-win solutions. Sound reasoning and an even-keeled disposition are a must.
– Willingness to advance in your career and knowledge
– You will be interacting with clients frequently so you need to be comfortable communicating face-to-face.
– Work 40-50 hours per week with occasional Saturdays if there are rain delays and must work all snowstorms.
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take on this awesome new adventure use this link to fill out an application and/or send your resume to [email protected] and let us know why you would be a great part of our team.